Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thing #19

Yikes! Hard to believe I'm finally on Thing 19 and I'm listening and subscribing to podcasts. I feel so very technologically adept. OK, well, not adept, but something good and special. I think I could really get into the podcasting thing because I like listening to the radio, but miss a lot of the shows that I like. Now I am capable of listening to stuff when I want to! Yippeee! I looked at a couple of the podcast directories, but mainly used the MPR one, since I'm a bit of an MPR junkie. I used Google Reader to subscribe to the Splendid Table podcast from American Public Radio. And I downloaded it onto an MP-3 player. Now if I can just figure out how to use that....

1 comment:

Carolnb said...

Wow your little ones are growing fast from their photos.