Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thing #20

Thing 20 is done! Of course, I by-passed some earlier Things a couple of months ago, since all of my friends and co-workers were doing Facebook, I had to as well. I spent a little time just now, trying to get to know my way around Facebook a little more. I've been checking it about once a week, but haven't really had the time to 'play' with it. I think I'm getting the hang of it. I appreciate all of it's 'good points', but it seems weird to me that all of that 'stuff' is out there for everyone to look at. I don't necessarily want to see when Person A has commented on Person B's photo. It seems kind of invasive to me. It does have it's fun points and I can totally understand why youngsters would love it. I read the article on 12 Things to Use Facebook for at Work. I thought it made a REALLY good point that you shouldn't put anything on there that you wouldn't have on your desk at work.

1 comment:

Carolnb said...

It's suprising what some people are willing to share. Some of it I really never wanted to know.